Thursday, January 19, 2012

My life in a nutshell.



Yes. Lame; I know.
The first two weeks of 2012 are gone. Like, where did my life go? I don't even remember what I did last week. (Well partly true)

My interim on Love, Marriage, and Relationships is over. It is surprising how fast that little class went. It feels like just yesterday we started that class; even if it was only 2 weeks ago. So much has happened. I can't even tell you how many movies and Grey's Anatomy episodes I have watched in the 2 weeks. I have stayed up into the wee hours of the morning laughing my butt off; which is a great form of exercise I highly recommend.

I am excited for the next sixteen weeks of this semester. I am shocked at how fast my first semester of my freshman year has gone, and how fast the next one will be. I need to be a better student, and I need to study harder. I have no idea what or where my friendships will go, how they will improve, or how they will slowly distance themselves from me. I have many friendships from those on campus, to back home, to my boyfriend, to my family. I am not the best communicator; which doesn't help my situations either.

Tomorrow the spring semester starts even though I don't have classes; I need to prepare myself for what lies ahead both good and bad. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment