Saturday, April 7, 2012

creating my bucket list.

I am in the process/fascination of creating my ultimate bucket list. It is going to be very strange, but I will post some of my things that made my list. I got them from http://perfectbucketlist.tumblr.com. There is some pretty awesome stuff to do...
I also created a board for my bucket list on Pinterest. You can follow me there to see updates or whatever.
This would be awesome!

Without tripping, numb, and painful feet!

Yes please!

These bags are gorgeous, but would empty my bank account.

YUM!

So cool.

Without dying of lack of oxygen!

I have only petted one.

Love the little blue box; just not the really big price!

Always!

This would be pretty special.

It just always seemed so cool, but I need to find the guy first :)

No comments:

Post a Comment