Sunday, March 25, 2012

Roller coaster of a week.

As many of you readers knew, It was my birthday this week. It was  a great time to spend goofing off, skipping psych, tanning, and going to Ihop for dinner. It has been a crazy, busy week. I have had so much homework, reading, or quizzes this week that have almost drove me over the edge of insanity! Just Kidding.
Also, this week I got my final Resident Assistant letter. It was the determining letter of yes or no. It was a no. I was really disappointed, upset, and just overwhelmed.  The worst part is I was really confident in that letter. I am really happy for most of the people that got their letters, but it still stinks.  On the bright side, I get to room with 3 fantastic friends of mine next year!

My weekend was really weird. I finished all of my homework. Alllll of it! I was proud of myself for sticking through it; especially since it probably took me 8 hours to do it all. I went shopping yesterday in my spare time got a bunch of new stuff with birthday money and gift cards. Its all ways the best when you don't have to pay for clothes! I got up this morning at 7 A.M. after 3 hours of restless sleep to drive home to go to church and go out to lunch. I went to Olive Garden with my mom and grandma; which was really nice to just hang out with them. I drove back to school with minor traffic delays... or a major one. If anyone knows the Chicagoland area and it's highway system you would know that it is jacked up. The speed limit on 294 is 55, and everyone knows that if you go that slow you will get run off the road. So I go a moderately fast speed cause I like to get where I'm going really quick. There was a car going 45 mph in the left lane!!! Yeah it was pretty insane.

I hope to be coming up with more creative blog ideas in the near future. If any of you have any ideas please leave me a comment.

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment