Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day 25 and 26.

Day 25 – What’s in your purse? This is technically a purse. It holds everything I need on a day-to-day basis. 
A kohl's gift card, room key, $5, liscense, and my debit on the inside.

On this side is my laundry card and my ID card.

This side holds my phone.
Its weird to think that I used to carry around a huge purse, but that was in high school.


Day 26 – A photo of somewhere you’ve been to.


I went to Maui in the Summer of 2011.

Took a day trip to Oahu.

The lovely Pearl Harbor.

Hawaii!

2nd largest Aloha shirt in the world!!
I miss Hawaii so much. I learned to surf, went waverunning, ziplining, and of course tanning or burning. I would love to live in Hawaii when I get older. It is just gorgeous there all the time! I miss it so much!








No comments:

Post a Comment