Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring Break Recap.

I was on spring break from march 9-18th.
I didn't go anywhere special; just hung out at home, caught up on sleep, and did some crazy stuff.
We had the absolute best weather ever! I have never had such nice weather in IL ever!
It was in the 70s pretty much the whole time; which is utterly amazing, and its supposed to be 82 tomorrow!!!
Anyway....
Top 3 spring break moments (however random they maybe when said together)
3. I learned how to knit. Cassandra taught me, and I finished a scarf and started a new project.


My Scarf (it's a little warm to wear it now)
2. I went to Old Orchard Mall
We went to American Eagle, and I bought 3 items for 44 dollars! 

Awesome sweater.

Good old bermudas.
I couldn't find a picture of the other sweater, but it is a salmon color, v-neck long sleeve sweater.

And... Last but not least

1. I got my tattoooo!!!!
I was so nervous and so excited all at the same time. 
I have to wear flip-flops for 2 weeks, lotion it 5x a day, and can't work out. (Not that big of an issue.)

YAY!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment