Wednesday, November 7, 2012

one year.

Today is my one year blog anniversary. Yes, I am a complete dork writing about creating this blog one year ago today. With it being such a special day for my blog, I took a moment to think about what I have accomplished or done in the past year, and also thinking to the future.

It always shocks me when I look back at my life and see how far I have gone or what I have accomplished. I look back and think, "Who is that girl? She thinks she knows everything, she has everything under control, and she is just living her life with no worries. Who does she think she is?" Not. It is just weird to imagine myself being a freshman in college again. We thought we were the stuff! We thought we were the coolest kids on campus, and that we ruled the school. Now we just think we are cool, but are so busy and stressed out to worry about being cool.

I think about how far I have come since last year in other ways too. I think about my jobs and future career. I have two great jobs to go back to in a few weeks after finals. I have an amazing opportunity to be in the nursing program at my college. I have so many things to look forward to in the next few years. By this time next year, I will be wearing blue scrubs and going to a hospital for clinicals. In three years, I will (cross my fingers) be working in a hospital supporting myself and paying off my debt. Who knows if this is what God even has in mind.


Future
Love it
1 year. 94 posts. 15 comments. 10 followers. 4, 586 pageviews.
Through all that, I am still Addicted to Life. 

Bye for now, my muscle flashcards and statistics homework are calling my name.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Britt! A year is a big deal. I didn't know you a year ago, but I sure like who you are now. Here's to the best that's yet to come :)

    ReplyDelete