Monday, November 5, 2012

Worst Blogger Ever.



Happy Monday Everyone! It is November already! When did this happen? Welcome to frozen fingers, nose, ears, boot-wearing days, and darkness by 4:45. Why is the time change so mean? I am a daytime loving, sun absorbing, and Vitamin D craving kind-of girl.

Anyway...

To the real reason of this post. I am the worlds worst blogger, and I am
truly sorry. I am not the best blogger, but I truly try to come up with or think about ideas for new posts. I just didn't really have any creativity for writing a new post. So I am going to ramble. You have two choices.
1) Close this tab.
2) Scroll and read.
- No you won't hurt my feelings if you don't read it.

I want to share some of my favorite pins from Pinterest because this post needs some color.

                                                                               
True
Probably my favorite quote right now.
Source
bed room ideas
Love the colors and the ruffles!
Source
Chunky cable knit throw
Ugh! I just want to knit something!
Source
So sweet
Puppy! Makes me miss mine!
Source
My friend Lori and I have a countdown going until turkey day (technically the Wednesday before) and it is down to 15 days! That is 15 horribly long, stressful days filled with papers, presentations, and practicles. 
Adios for now... Maybe I will be a better blogger in two days? 

No comments:

Post a Comment