Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Cancer sucks.

 

Hi friends,

I am quickly writing this post as I am trying to be productive before I go to sleep because I have my first med-surg exam Friday. Anyway that is not the point of this post.

I want to ask for prayer for a mutual friend of mine. His name is Sam, and he is only a couple of years older than me. Sam is a newlywed, son, brother, Christian, and a cancer survivor. He has had cancer twice, and he has beat it! He is currently in the hospital fighting double pneumonia, a staff infection, and kidney failure. He has been put into a medically induced coma, and his odds aren't looking the greatest right now. So, me and hundreds of people that he is friends, family, and acquaintances with are asking for prayer. Prayer that could save his life because this doesn't affect just him, but this affects his wife, family, friends, church family, and tons of people who have been with him through out his life. I have only met him a handful of times, but I know just from those experiences how wonderful of a man he is. He has made an impact on me, and it would be a shame for him to be taken from his beautiful bride now. Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment