Sunday, October 20, 2013

Currently, vol 33.

Well here we are again, it's Sunday. It has been an interesting week to say the least. I have had many hours of homework and class because we are switching gears with transition to the clinical setting. I am at Ingalls hospital on a stroke/med-surg floor, and I am very excited, nervous, and scared to death of my first clinical on Saturday. Yes you read that right, I have my clinical hours on Saturday. So, I must go to the hospital to prep my patient on Friday, work with my patient on Saturday, and do all the post clinical work on Sunday. This is my last weekend until after finals. It is a sad day around here.
Loving all the fall things!
reading and writing my pharmacology notes for tomorrow's exam. There are so many drug classes this time around, and I am just a tad bit anxious about this test.
writing many notecards about drugs! Aren't you jealous?
thinking about my ever growing to-do list with tutoring this week (they have an exam), preparing for my med-surg exam, and hopefully fitting in a workout or two.
smelling good food in the oven that my aunt threw together.
wishing for good study time this afternoon.
wearing a sweatshirt and yoga pants. Big shocker there!
loving the sunshine!
wanting to do very well this week with all the new things happening with clinicals and exams
needing to prep for the week. 
feeling excited and nervous all at the same time.
clicking the publish button!

Have a great week!
-b

No comments:

Post a Comment