Sunday, May 4, 2014

Currently, vol 51.

Hey everyone! It has been another busy week around here... from classes, to a field trip, and 15 hours of work. I worked on my PowerPoint for my Tuesday night class for 8 hours or more yesterday. I took a break to go get Chinese with mom, and we stopped at Jewel to get a couple things. I may or may not have eaten an entire pint of Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. YUM. Happy Star War's Day/Cinco de Mayo Eve.
Henna from Litte India, Devon Avenue in Chicago
What it looked like after the stuff peeled off!
So here is what's going on currently...
Reading: well re-reading all my notes, textbooks, and lectures for the semester. 
Thinking: about what I need to accomplish this week especially if I am going out Mon night for drinks.
Listening: Lady Gaga is singing. I might be singing along. Also, my little dog is snoring. :) 
Writing: this post and then time to write pathophysiology notes for the last three weeks. I'm behind. :(
Smelling: nada.
Wishing: for permanent nice weather. It was 65 yesterday. It has rained for what seems like the last week. I don't recall moving to Washington?  
Hoping: that Ulta will have my eyeliner... especially since there $1 sale starts today! Also hoping I can go to Starbucks's Frapp Happy Hour today! 
Wearing: running shorts and a workout shirt despite my plans not to workout. 
Loving: sleeping for more than 6 hours this weekend. I really need a day to sleep in. 
Wanting: the next 11 days to be productive. Then it will be summer! 
Needing: to eat breakfast and start studying... I am skipping church. I feel bad. 
Feeling: stressed, just stressed.

I hope you all have a good week preferably with no stress!
-b

P.S. Go Blackhawks!!!

Link up with Lauren! 

No comments:

Post a Comment