Monday, May 28, 2012

Day 1.



Day 1- A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.

Memorial Day!
That is me... while I write this blog post. I had a pretty good day. It was a pretty average day in the life of Brittany. I woke up at 10:30 AM. I lounged around until around 1PM. I ran a couple of errands for my mom who has a cold. My mom cooked some sausages on the grill, we made corn on the
cob, and I made a fruit salad...



Strawberries, grapes, bananas, and pineapple!
Now I am just watching the bachelorette and relaxing in my air conditioned home! Thank you to all the men and women serving in the United States Armed Forces. I am blessed to have known many different people and great friends that serve and are serving for our country. They fight for our freedom everyday, and they deserve recognition everyday!



No comments:

Post a Comment