Thursday, May 17, 2012

Summer!

I have been home for one whole week! It is both sad and exciting. I miss school and all my friends their. Hopefully I can hang out with my high school friends while I'm home!

My goals for summer break(3 1/2 months):
1. Get a job. (check)
2. Get a full time job.(check)
3. Get a tan.
4. Hang out with friends.

I will be working my normal job at Panera Bread. I love working there except how I feel afterward. I also got a full time job at the hospital my moms works at for the government. I am excited, but nervous. I have already had a TB test and blood drawn; which is a piece of cake for me. Tomorrow I go in for my physical and fingerprinting. I am going to be a health tech or a health aid. I will technically be working for the Department of Defense and the Department of Veteran's Affairs. Super Excited!

My new work!


Also a quick shout-out to one of my great friends: Lori!  Today is her 20th birthday!!! 

Happy Birthday Lori!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! I feel so honored! Thanks for bringing a smile to my face :) <3

    ReplyDelete