Sunday, August 26, 2012

Last weekend at home.

It is my last weekend at home before I move back to school tomorrow morning. Its about twelve hours until I leave my home, family, and pets behind for a fun filled, second year at college. I am beyond stoked, but I will probably get homesick fairly quickly.

Friday, I had the day off of work. What? She took a day off? Yep. For my sanity. I went to Olive Garden with my grandma, and we had a great time catching up and just chit-chatting. I love her dearly, and I will miss seeing her at church and whenever we hang out.

My cousin's artwork, and my grandma. (She turns 75 on Tuesday)
My mom and I also drove down to my Aunt's house to decorate secret stuff for my cousin Sarah's baby shower in just 3 short weeks. We had a blast making a bunch of cute stuff, and I got to catch up with my family and friends that live down there. 

Saturday, Mom and I went to the Cubs vs. Rockies baseball game. It was alot of fun. We usually make it a habit to go every year to see a game. I had my camera with me, and I got some great shots too. Although, the Cubs didn't win. 






His bat broke!


Momma and me.

Amen!

Today, I went to church! I was so happy to go to church on my last day in Waukegan. I haven't been able to go to church in a while because of work. I also packed today. Nothing like waiting till the last minute. I got a futon matress from my awesome and amazing youth director Kari. She is so awesome, and I am so grateful for her! I finally finished packing about an hour ago, and mom and I loaded her SUV. 

I can't wait to get back down to campus, and unload all my stuff. I am so excited to see everyone again, and I am dreading class. Good bye for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment