Sunday, September 2, 2012

Move-in and such

Warning..... This post may be extremely random. It is coming from a very tired sophomore nursing major. 

I have had a great first week of classes, and move in went extremely well. 
I moved into Alumni Hall on campus Monday morning. It was a great workout. It was weird to say the least. I will eventually post pictures of suite 111. We are unpacked, and ready for a fabulous year. Classes started on Wednesday. I am taking 7 classes this semester, and that may have been a mistake on my part. I feel overwhelmed a little, and it has only been 3 days. 

We had a three day week, and now we have a three day weekend! We have watched episodes of Friends and 7th Heaven. We also have watched The Vow, The House Bunny, and probably others that I don't remember. 

I have had the new Taylor Swift song stuck in my head for probably 72 hours since being on campus, and I have probably sung Call Me Maybe 5 different times. 

I have done most of my homework surprisingly, and I am currently listening to Spotify, blogging, and Facebooking with textbooks by my side. On the bright side tomorrow is Monday, and I don't have classes! Can someone say IHOP run with my gals? 

That is it for now. Sorry about the wacked out post. Talk to you all soon, and hopefully I will have dorm pics or others for you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment