Saturday, October 20, 2012

Pure Michigan.

Last weekend Lori, Cassandra, and I made the twoish hour drive to Holland, MI last Thursday after classes. Lori's parents were sooo generous in letting us borrow their trailer for the weekend. So, we went camping at Holland State Park! We had so much fun. We may have eaten too many snacks, played to many games of Dutch Blitz, and we may have taken to many pictures. It was great to just get away for the three days and just relax. Here are some pics...
Our Home!

I officially love MI in the fall.

An awesome way to lose my Michigan-virginity. Lol

Fire! Took long to start.

Cassandra and I 

Cassandra and Lori 

Loving the lake.

El Fuego!

Saturday Morning Breakfast: Monkey Bread and Waffles!

Dutch Blitz on a rainy day.


Spray Paint T-shirts: Round Dos

Caramel Rice Crispy Bars!

Will the rain ever stop?

Brinner. (Breakfast for Dinner). Delish. 
I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment