Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My Motivation.

So, If you don't already know, I am on a special doctor prescribed diet for controlling some stomach issues and lactose intolerance. I can't eat any dairy (harder than it seems), corn syrup (which is everything in a bag or box or processed), apples, watermelon, cherries, and onions (no biggie... I think they are disgusting).

Why am I talking about personal stuff?

Well...

On top of all that stuff above, I am working out with my good friend Cassandra, and we do the 30 day shred (no comment). Also, mostly everyday my friend Lori and I go for a 3 mile run/walk.

Anyway, the point of this blog was to show you...
1) How much I have lost
2) How many people liked my status; which insanely touched my heart.


Currently, this like count is up to 35 likes! This isn't even about boasting about the weight loss or the like amounts. It is sooooooooooo touching to see that many people care about me and my accomplishment.

That, ladies and gents, is my motivation! When you have that many people who care about health and losing weight it just makes me want to put jillian in the DVD player or put on my tennies and go for a run through the neighborhood in the fall weather.

Ciao for now...
I will update tomorrow hopefully!

P.S. I almost cried after each and every like or comment. I love you all! Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment