Wednesday, January 2, 2013

twenty-thirteen.

Happy New Year!
Can I be one to say that I have a hard time thinking it's actually 2013? You mean that I actually survived the dreaded 12-21-12? Now, I have to adjust to writing 2013 on all my lovely homework assignments. I feel that it is going to be a great year. I normally don't look ahead at the beginning of the year and think about all I am going to do or accomplish. I foresee a lot happening in a good way! I will be turning the big 2-0 (scares me to death), I will be halfway done with my degree, and hopefully I can get a great job at the hospital again. I have a lot to look forward to, but a lot I need to work on. I want to work on myself this year in my selfishness, my attitude, my conversations, and my faith. I am going to make this post short and sweet because I am ready to hit the hay! Xoxo -b

No comments:

Post a Comment