Saturday, December 29, 2012

A very random blog post.

Hey all you lovely people!
I am practically out of things to say already. I just don't have the blogging fever anymore. I have been awake and on my feet since 4:45 a.m. I was at work for nine hours and then proceeded to head the gym I joined yesterday. I have been eating not so healthy food, and I refuse to gain the weight I lost. So, I downloaded new music to my ipod, tightened up my laces, and hit the rubberized track. I got the college student monthly rate, and being that I still have a month at home I figured I will actually use it. I am excited to work out at 5 am from now on! Not! I figured that if I workout that early I will be motivated to eat healthy and live healthy the rest of the day.

I hope that everyone's Christmas's were spectacular! Mine was very traditional and that is just what I wanted. My whole family goes to my grandma's house on Christmas Eve to celebrate and open gifts (now just money). On Christmas Day, my mom and I open each other's gifts and have cinnamon rolls. In the afternoon we go to my Great Aunt Carol's house and completely stuff ourselves with amazing food!




Happy New Year everyone! What are your plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment