Friday, December 21, 2012

The Christmas season is finally here!

Hey everyone!
The Christmas season is here, and it is in full swing here in IL. I have been working like crazy at...


Panera Bread
This place has been hopping, and today was the worst! There was lines like you couldn't believe, and my friends came into my store today. It was good to see them, but I didn't even have time to really talk to them. I came home to a surprise from my mom. She had put up our Christmas tree this afternoon! It was nice to come home to that after a long day at work. I have been working most days, and then after working I come home and take a nap. Being on my feet all day at work really wears me out! Duh, it's supposed to.

I hope you all are having a lovely holiday season and great start to your winter break. If I don't post before Christmas, I hope you all have fantastic Christmas Eve's and Day celebrations!


No comments:

Post a Comment