Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas in July? Weather wise.

Happy Monday!
The weather is nuts!
I mean I have heard of Christmas in July, but normally in December it doesn't feel like the summer! I opened my internet, and it told me that it is currently 71 Degrees?!? WHAT? I am in absolute heaven with it too! Walking to class this morning gave me the perfect opportunity to soak up the sun! (It was cloudy, but you get the picture)  Normally, December 3rd would look like...

not...
It is amazing!
Don't get me wrong... this is not complaining. I just would like to have it feel like the Christmas season just once before the 25th. This may just happen though, Wednesday's forecast is a high of 37. So, it is definitely possible for that fluffy white stuff!

Hope all is well with everyone. It is the final week of classes, so it is going to be a little stressful for the next ten days! Ten days until break! We can most definitely do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment