Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Movie Traditions!

After a long day at work today, My mom and I are partaking a Miller Family Tradition. Very year without fail we watch Christmas Vacation. It is one of the stupidest yet funniest movies I have ever seen. This year we got a group of our friends at school to watch the movie together. Some had seen it before, and some had never seen it and probably thought it was crazy! I mean what more is there to love there is thousands of Christmas lights, some vulgar language, and ridiculous humor!
I don't think they have enough lights?

Freeze!

Merry Christmas, shitter's full!
Merry Christmas Eve Eve! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with family and friends. Tomorrow I will be working 8-2, and then I will be headed out to my Grandma's for our big traditional get together.
Merry Christmas!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment