Sunday, November 3, 2013

Currently, vol 35.

This is going to be a short post because I have a med-surg exam tomorrow.

reading and reviewing my notes on fluid, electrolytes, and acid-base balance. It's going to be a long night.
writing this blog post and then headed to Starbucks to get some serious studying done.
thinking about all I have to do this week. Class, exam, work at Panera, simulation, more class, clinicals...
smelling nothing right now.
wishing for a good day.
wearing a sweatshirt and the comfiest sweats ever.
loving the extra hour of sleep that I got last night. It was definitely needed. I technically went to sleep at 9:30. lol
wanting to get ready and get to studying.
needing to begin studying for finals. Yes, I said study for finals. Nursing finals are nothing like anyone else's finals according to my sources. I also need to do very well on them to bring up my GPA.
feeling nervous for tomorrow's exam.
clicking the publish button!

Have a great week!
-b

No comments:

Post a Comment