Thursday, November 7, 2013

Two years.

Today is my two year blog anniversary. I think that I am just as crazy as when I first started this blog, but I am two years older, 23 pounds lighter, and 4 semesters closer to having my bachelor's degree in nursing.

I think that I am a similar person from two years ago, but I think I have developed and changed into a better person. I feel like I am doing what I want to do in life, but sometimes I am so stressed that all I want to do is be a five-year-old again that can throw tantrums.

I would be lying to you if I said that the past two years have been easy. Especially the last three months have been the most trying, difficult, stressful, fun, overwhelming, and exciting days of my life as becoming a nurse.

I have made new friends, gotten new family members, had great jobs, gotten a tattoo, made mistakes, made memories, and all-in-all I have had fun. I am excited to see in another year what I am like, and I will only be one semester away from graduating.

Here are my stats for the last two years...
8418 page views
186 posts
137 comments
26 followers!

I am happy to see this blog grow even if I don't post the most interesting topics. So here is to another year completed in my journey through life. Thanks for putting up with me over the year, and hopefully my life will get more interesting...

xoxo,
b

No comments:

Post a Comment