Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year's Eve 2013 & A Wedding

New Years Eve was a very busy and long day. I got my hair done at 10. Mom and I drove a hour to the hotel around 1. We grabbed a bite to eat at 3. We went to the wedding at 5:30. My cousin became a married man to Katie. I'm excited to have her in the family. We went to the reception from 8-2 in the morning. It was loads of fun, and I was thrilled to ring in the new year with my family and friends!! Next year I'm gonna stay home. Lol here are a couple pictures. 
Here is Brian and Katie! 

Feeding each other cake!

Mom and I. 

My aunt deb/ mother of the groom. 

Sarah and I!

We slept in till about 9:45, and checked out. The wedding was 60 miles from where we live, but there was a massive snow storm that made the roads terrible. There was 8 accidents in total and an 8 car pile up. It took a little over 2 hours to get home when it's normally fifty minutes.

I had a blast though! I hope the newlyweds have a great time in the Caribbean!

-b

No comments:

Post a Comment