Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Thoughts on the spring semester...

Here we go.. Classes start Thursday (for everyone but me). I only have classes Monday-Wednesday. I know you are probably thinking that sounds easy! I am going to be working on Thursdays and Fridays at Panera, and I will study and go to church on the weekends. I will also find time to tutor Statistics again.

My classes:
-Nursing Research
-Topics: Chronic Illness/Wellness
-Pathophysiology
-Earth Science
-World Geography

My goals for the semester:
-Dean's List (at least)
-Lose ten pounds (A low goal due to a busy schedule)
-Save 10-15% of each paycheck for my savings (time to not be a poor college kid anymore)
-Have a fabulous 21st birthday (on Friday March 21st!)

Cheapest semester for books yet: $140
Good luck to everyone this semester!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've got your work cut out for you! I'm taking pharmacology this term and it is killing me! I bet pathophys is a beast too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with pharm! I had a blast with that one. So much studying! Have a good term. :)

      Delete