Sunday, June 8, 2014

Currently, vol 52.

It's currently 10:30 pm, and I am so glad to be laying down. It has been a long and busy day for me. I worked from 6am-2pm, mowed the back yard, and went for a bike ride with mom (all before 5pm). I grilled steaks for dinner, but I would have liked them to be pinker (not to shabby for my first time grilling steak). Mom and I watched Miss USA, and Nevada was crowned thirty minutes ago. I like the idea of competition between the states, but the bad spray tans and breast implants are not natural or normal for the everyday women of this country. So I feel that it now just becoming a beauty competition with who can wear a dress with the most bling. Anyway....



Here is what's going on currently..
Reading: nothing sadly. I just feel like I don't have enough time. 
Thinking: about what I want to accomplish this week. I have been cleaning, organizing, and planning some changes to my bedroom. 
Listening: to Hell's Kitchen. I am watching the latest episode on Hulu. 
Writing: this post. I need to write three other posts, but I am lacking motivation! 
Smelling: my shampoo. 
Wishing: for more hours at work. I am trying to earn enough money for my mission trip to Ecuador. I know it isn't until January, but I need to get ahead. The only thing in my way is the sale on the iPad mini at Target right now... Payday is Friday. Decisions...
Hoping: to accomplish a lot around the house during the next three days that I have off, and then to have a good week working, attending a grad party, and driving to my dad's Saturday for an early Father's Day lunch. 
Wearing: pj's. 
Loving: the weather. It feels like fall! Low 70s aren't normal, but I am not complaining. I love it. 
Wanting: to get in good workouts this week. Mom signed us up for a Firecracker 5k for the US Navy base that I used to work for. It's on the 3rd of July, and they always have the best fireworks on the 3rd/4th. 
Needing: to chill for the rest of the night. 
Feeling: good.
Clicking: Publish!

Have a great week! I will try to update you all on my life eventually! 

No comments:

Post a Comment