Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thankful for...

 I am very thankful for the fact that I have to clean. This may sound very strange, but I am very thankful for the negative things in life.We have room checks, and it requires major cleaning. I thought we needed a hazmat suit (Just Kidding). I hate cleaning, but I am thankful for it because that means I have a room to clean and many things to make it dirty.



I am also proud to say that our room was not nearly that dirty!

We cleaned the suite over a period of 2 days. Vacuuming, dusting, organizing, laundry, scrubbing, sweeping, mopping, Windex, and many more things. Its not like the dorm is big, but there is a bathroom, closet, entrance, and the two rooms.

My favorite part was that my roommate said, "It's Clean! We should leave it this way."

So, I think we are going to leave it organized and clean more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment