Sunday, February 10, 2013

2/10: Currently

reading my microbiology book. That micro exam that I lost sleep over is finally over, but it is beginning again. 
writing (tonight) a paper about Achebe's book Things Fall Apart, and I am looking forward to finishing that paper.
listening to my dogs barking, and the skiing championships on channel 5. 
thinking about the drive back to my aunt's house and the up coming week.
smelling wet dogs that insist on running around in the snow all afternoon. 
wishing that my tax refund will come very soon (most likely not). 
hoping to get a job this week. I have to call a bunch of Paneras and follow up on my application. I am not looking forward to working but the paychecks.
wearing my super comfy brown chunky sweater, skinny jeans, and warm gold toe socks that my mom bought for me yesterday. 
loving my family for my valentine's gift from my family. 
wanting to eat a whole tub of cookie dough! I am just in the mood to eat, and eat, and eat some more. Do I want to workout? NO!
needing a nap before leaving in thirty minutes. Also I need a pedicure, my cuticles are terrible.
feeling the soreness from my fall yesterday. I fell on my driveway yesterday. My hip feels terrible. 
clicking the keys of my keyboard since I haven't blogged in what feels like a lifetime!

Have a great week everyone!
-b

3 comments:

  1. I read Things Fall Apart in high school. Hated all of the names in that book! It made it so hard to follow! I do love Panera Bread! You can share your discount with me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a really good book despite all the crazy names! Yes, I do love Panera. I use my discount all the time!

      Delete
  2. oh man, i need a trip to the nail salon, too. hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete