Friday, February 1, 2013

It's Friday!

Congratulations we have successfully lived through the week. It is now officially the weekend.

I have been to:
-12 lectures
-3 labs
-definitely one night class
-not enough quality time with my pillow

I am really looking forward to the weekend. I am babysitting tomorrow with my Aunt Deb, and after I am planning on going on a coffee date with my good friend Lori. Sunday is the super bowl!! I am not at all excited about the game, but I really love the commercials. My fam-bam is having a gigantic party with lots of people and lots of food. So I am preparing myself for a long weekend filled with little down time and little homework. Lack of homework doing is going to be an issue for the coming week. Because my brilliant professors are putting a Microbiology exam and an Anatomy exam...... on the SAME DAY! What is wrong with the academic world?

Have a lovely weekend all you blog readers. Get off of your prefered browser (Google Chrome), and go do something fun or root for a football team (*cough* 49ers *cough*)

-b

P.S. Happy first day of February!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad we got to spend time together tonight! And I am so looking forward to our date tomorrow! Love you, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete