Sunday, May 19, 2013

Currently, vol 13.


Happy Sunday! 



reading nothing! Hopefully foreseeing a trip to the library for fun reading because it's summer!
writing job applications for the navy base, Starbucks, Macy's, etc. I need a second job.
listening to Titanium on the radio.
thinking the new products at Panera that I should be memorizing before my shift in 45 minutes!
smelling the grass that my mom is currently mowing.
wishing for a fun crew at work today! I need to work with people I know.
hoping i get plenty of hours in a work to pay for next semester's tuition, and extra money so I can paint my room. :)
wearing work clothes (grey polo, black pants, pony, hat, name tag, and of course the non-slip work shoes).
loving the fact that church was packed today for 3 baptisms, 7 confirmations, and Pentecost today.
wanting to enjoy my summer.
needing to get rid of the farmers tan I have already from driving.
feeling stressed financially.
clicking the publish button so I can go to work.

Have a great week!
-b

No comments:

Post a Comment