Thursday, June 20, 2013

Today is my Saturday...

I just love this one. My dog did a face plant as I was taking this!

So I work at the land of bread (Panera), and they have this wonderful thing called a work week. Our lovely work week is Wed-Tues, and this is like most restaurant or retail stores. I guess it's for paychecks or whatever. I typically work 33 hours a week, and I work Sat, Sun, Tues, and Wed. I really like my schedule because my crew is really awesome, but three out of the four days our customers are always the same. I need some variety in my life. 

So since I have this randomly scheduled week, I have to come up with things to do. This will resort to tanning, sleep, and Starbucks (where I am currently). I get to hear the lovely whirl of their blenders, the bitter smell of brewed coffee, and the sting of the espresso machine. I conveniently left my earbuds at home in order to just people watch and blog! I even applied to be a barista at 5 local Starbucks. I am itching for a phone call in the next two days, and if I don't get one I will definitely call them and inquire.

I am also trying to come up with more ideas about blog posts, and I am writing a letter to my sponsor child in Haiti.

Have a lovely day! What are you guys doing on this beautiful Thursday?
-b

No comments:

Post a Comment