Saturday, December 31, 2011

The end of a great year.

This has been one crazy year.
I have done a lot. 2 jobs, 2 sports, and a musical.

But, my top 5 favorite things/events of the year are:

1) My cousin Sarah's wedding.

Us!
2) My high school graduation.
Ready for college!
3) Went to Hawaii. I have now decided my dream is to live in Hawaii, and not just when I retire.
Attempting to surf!

Ziplining on Maui.

Waverunning!
4) Living on Starkenburg floor! I have met some pretty cool people in South Hall. They are amazing friends!


5) Completing my first semester of college.

There are many other moments but not enough time and pictures to talk about them, like Bigstuf, babysitting crazy kiddos, and dating my crazy boyfriend. 

2012 is supposed to be the year the world ends, but is it really. For all I know I really want to live to be a little old lady, super tan, and in Hawaii. 

I can't wait to see what 2012 will bring. 

I will not make an New Year resolutions. Because I always break them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment