Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day 23 (technically).

Day 23 – 15 facts about you.
I am skipping day 22; which is to write a letter to someone who has hurt you.
So, here we go. 

1) My birthday is in 22 days. (: The big 1-9!
2) I am a freshman in college. 
3) I want to be a nurse. 
4) I play/played volleyball and basketball.
5) I am currently addicted to Tetris.
6) I LOVE peanut butter and banana sandwiches.
7) I gave up soda, ice cream and Facebook for Lent. (Not as hard as it sounds)
8) I am addicted to Pinterest.
9) I love watching TV, but I watch it on hulu in my spare time.
10) My favorite colors are purple and pink.
11) My boyfriend and I have been together for a little over 11 months.
12) I should be doing homework instead of this.
13) I absolutely love the college life besides the homework.
14) I miss home cooked meals; especially when the cafe's food is really gross. 
15) I love my awesome friends!

It was honestly hard to come up with 15 things on the spot, but I did it.  So, now back to homework. Happy Leap Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment