Sunday, February 12, 2012

Day 7.

Day 7 – Your dream wedding.
The coolest thing is that we had a panelist of single, engaged, or married people in the lobby of South tonight.  It was called "Love in the Lob", and it was really cute it was all decorated for valentines day and complete with a chocolate fountain. If you know me at all, you would know that I love all things wedding. I am definitely not getting married anytime soon!! I am absolutely in love with the whole wedding scene, and to prove that I even have a wedding album on Pinterest. 
I am nuts about everything from my dress, to hair, to the ring, to flowers, to the bridesmaids dresses, and ultimately the wedding photography and engagement pictures! So here is a link to my wedding album thing http://pinterest.com/blm393/dream-wedding/ please go check it out!


I just want my husband to be this excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment