Sunday, July 14, 2013

Currently, vol. 21

Hey everyone! Happy Sunday. It has been a fun week! I went to Chicago on Wed and Fri for the Taste and a Cubs games against the Cardinals. It was fun to have two days off, and I could completely relax mentally. I got sunburnt and blisters from walking, but it was super fun. I think I took over 500 pictures too! So I will share a couple of my faves...


Out on the skydeck at "Willis" (aka Sears) Tower.


Buckingham Fountain!


Castro scoring his homerun! 
reading a couple of books. I am just not in the mood. I like sleeping. 
writing this blog post and not much else. 
thinking ahead to purchasing textbooks, scrubs, stethoscope, etc. Good bye savings. 
smelling heat? Can you smell heat? More like smelling nature. 
wishing for the manager at Starbucks to let me know of her decision about the job position she is trying to fill. I want to work there!
wearing tank top and shorts. It is so hot and humid here!
loving having the afternoon off of work. 
wanting to take a power nap. I closed last night and opened the store this morning. 
needing to shower and nap. I love working, but when you deal with an oven most of the day, it is gross. 
feeling exhausted from work. (like always)
clicking the publish button!

Have a great week!
-b


2 comments: