Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Oh Lordy... It's hot.

Air conditioning has become my new best friend! It is sweltering here in the great state of IL. I mean 90 doesn't sound terrible, but it is when it's accompanied by humidity! I love heat, but not it's friend. I wish we just had heat that was dry. I don't like sweating after walking out of my house to go to my car. Only a few more days, then hopefully we will get a break!

Do you know that mirage when you are driving, and you see a reflection or what looks like water? Well we have those. I don't think you are supposed to see them at 8 in the morning! 

I finally have a day off of work! I work normal 5 days a week, but mine fall on Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues, and Thurs. I soak up all my free time on Wed and Fri. 

My plans for the day...
-sleep in (check)
-take a document to church to be signed
-call the sheriff's office about ticket (still mad about that one)
-call Starbucks about job (or go in and get a frap :))
-go to Old Navy (huge sale. need "work pants" aka maybe a new dress)

I hope you all are having a wonderful Wednesday, and I will leave you with the best commercial geico has ever put on the air. (I love it)


Hump Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment