Monday, July 1, 2013

Oh July...



Today we welcomed the seventh month of the year. It has been a fantastic day here in Northern IL. It was about 70 degrees and sunny here! I was recovering from my crazy work weekend, making phone calls, and relaxing with my doggies.

I am excited to see what this month will bring, and if I will have a new employer. This week I am interviewing at Starbucks (Wed), working (Tue, Thur, Sat, Sun), and I have no plans for the Fourth yet. I am a little bummed, but who knows what will happen...

This is one thing I want to see this summer.....
Despicable Me 2!!!!
My goals for July...
- Work not 1 but 2 jobs
- Buy my scrubs, stethoscope, and have all medical document stuff for school completed
- Finish loan applications for school
- Lose 8 pounds
- Complain less

What is everyone looking forward to this month? 
-b

No comments:

Post a Comment