Monday, February 24, 2014

New rules, new me.

I have been thinking for some time now about how unhealthy I am, how unhealthy I feel, and I want to become a different person. A healthier, better person awaits. I have decided to make some changes for the better. I guess this could be a sort of "New Year's Resolution"? 

Here are my new rules for myself...
-No more drive thrus. If I want it bad enough, I will get out of my car to get it.
-No more soda. This isn't crazy huge, but I honestly feel sick after drinking soda.
-No more negativity. Lately, I have seen the negative in a lot. 
-More time with God. (This shouldn't be a rule, but more of a lifestyle.)
-More time becoming fit. I don't have tons of time in my schedule, but even if it's for ten minutes. 
-More time for my family and friends. I want to be more social, not all the time, but it is necessary.

This is my public list. I have things I have been contemplating privately for a long time. I really need to start doing it. No more excuses.

Do you have any rules you live by? 


No comments:

Post a Comment