Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Oh the snow...

The snow is bringing me down. It is so beautiful while I am in doors, but the second I step outside I become the scrooge of snow. It snowed another four or five inches over night here in IL. I think it is official to say that we have nowhere to put it...



This is an understatement of the piles of snow we have on campus. Most piles are literally 15 feet tall! It is causing a lot of problems with travel especially. My commute was a measly 25 minutes compared to the 7 minutes in normal weather. Today my professor (who travels from IN) postponed class an hour due to the weather.  The snow is officially starting to impact my education!!! I wish it was just an excuse, but it is definitely the truth. Except for now where I have a 6 hour break, and I have spent the first hour reading blogs, listening to songs on YouTube, and eating pretzels with peanut butter. Alas it is "Friday" in my school week, and I will fight the snowy weather to drive the hour to my home, home after my night class... 

Have a good rest of your week. Happy Hump Day! 
(I forgot to wear my camel shirt. :( Next week.)
-b

No comments:

Post a Comment