Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday Letters.


Oh, happy day that it's Friday!

I am so happy the weekend is here.

Dear Friends, Great news! It is snowing in April. C'mon Chicago get with the times; it is time to wear shorts and flipper floppers. Dear Eye, thanks a bunch for finally healing. Styes aren't my friend, and I can finally wear makeup again. Dear Boston, Waco, and MIT, I am praying for safety and justice for the families affected by this terrible week in America. Dear Basement, I will be home in like four hours you are going to be clean. No more flooding okay? No more rain! Dear philosophy, I do not want to research about sex trafficking. It is a terrible subject, and I do not want to present on this topic. Dear microbiology, please allow me to begin studying you now in preparation of our exam next week. 

I guess that's it for now, and go link up your own Friday Letters

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment