Saturday, April 13, 2013

Thankful...

I have been thinking about how I never do posts except on Sundays anymore. I have also been thinking about how I focus so much on myself these days. I wanted to bring attention to somethings I am thankful for.

-God: He keeps me sane, He keeps me safe, and He loves me despite my sins.
-My family: I don't where I would be without them.
-My friends: The people who give the best hugs and can always make me laugh!
-Seymour: My car is a fantastic vehicle. It may have it's perks, but it gets me from point A to point B.
-Professors: Even though you make life terrible; you are giving me an amazing education at a Christian college.
-C: Despite all we go through you're still there. We are just a little crazy and indecisive.

These are just a few things on my mind, but I could go on and on. So, this might become a regular thing.

via

No comments:

Post a Comment