Friday, April 5, 2013

Why I love jogging/walking...

I went for a two mile jog/run/walk. I'm not sure how to categorize it, but I loved every minute of it. The neighborhood I live in currently has adorable houses, curvy streets, and similar names. Chicago suburb neighborhoods are very uniform is a good way (so I don't get lost). So here are a few reasons that I noticed today of why I love going for a run...

-I see so many cute houses. (Lori and I call it "Pinterest-on-the-go") I get to "pin" houses, landscapes, and decorations that I like (mentally).
-I get to see so many cute dogs, squirrels, and birds!
-I see kids, teens, runners, and mail carriers roaming the streets.
-My surprise favorite of the day: I got to see a two ducks walking down the sidewalk, and they even crossed the street together quickly before the mail lady drove by.
-My most favorite: I get to see God's wonderful creation, and I get to talk with Him.

These were just some of my thoughts from today's run.
Happy Friday!
-b

No comments:

Post a Comment