Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A very random post from a tired girl.

Hey all,
It is Wednesday. That is a glorious thing. I am exhausted. It has been a long week so far with a terrible exam this morning. I am so tired of microbiology. It is as hard as it sounds, and were not even halfway through the semester. I need at least a C- for nursing standards, and a B for my standards. I am currently pulling a C which infuriates me, and I know that I can work 3x as hard. I just have this gene that runs in my family called procrastination. It is legit too!

Tomorrow is my long day from 9:30 am to 9:00 pm. I don't know why I did that to myself, but I did.
I have:
Micro lab: 9:30-10:50
Philosophy: 11:00- 12:20
Break till 2
Anatomy lab (w/ cadavers!): 2-4:50
Dinner
Lifespan Development: 6:00-9:00

I love my classes (besides philosophy), and I can't wait for them to be over at the same time.

Today, I ordered nursing merchandise. Since I will officially be a nursing student in just a few short week; we had the opportunity to buy sweatshirts, t-shirts, shorts, etc. I purchased a crew neck sweatshirt (so comfy!) and sweatpants. I am so excited to get them!

On an even better note..... BLACKHAWKS WIN!!!
I got the update from ESPN on my phone seriously ten minutes ago. The hawks are on fire! Our record is 21-0-3. This translates to we are making history after each and every win. No team has ever gone so far into the season without at least one loss. Okay enough bragging.

I hope you all have a great rest of the week, and I hope to post again this weekend after our anti-formal!
-b

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to spend so much time with you this weekend! I can't wait for our anti-formal! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete