Friday, March 15, 2013

My Friday Morning.

I am sitting in Starbucks sipping my grande soy mocha, and life is great. If you would have seen me last night, I would have said life sucks. Here's why.... I had my long day of classes yesterday where I am in school for just under twelve hours. (Yes, I knew what I had signed up for.) I got home from night class late because my professor had to explain the take-home midterm. I'm sorry exam over spring break no thanks. Then I began working on my microbiology homework at ten. Okay, no big deal is what I told myself....

Man was I wrong. I think I accomplished 4 of the 11 questions in just under two hours. Why did this take so long? Well, when I am stressed my first instinct is to cry, and my second instinct is to want to scream. I think I cried every ten minutes. This is no exaggeration by any means. I was so frustrated by the time midnight rolled around, and had decided to set my alarm for 6 a.m. to finish my homework.

I woke up this morning with every intention of going back to sleep, and I told myself to knock it off. I set a goal, If I finish the other 7 questions by 7:30 I can go to Starbucks.



So, here I sit. I have class at 12:30 and 1:30. So I am blogging, and I am very content with life. I have determined that a warm espresso drink can fix basically all my problems.

Happy Friday
-b

No comments:

Post a Comment