Thursday, March 21, 2013

Twenty years young!

Today is my twentieth birthday! What? How did this happen?
I am so thankful for my life, my family, and my friends. I am so lucky to have so many great people in my life! I was born on March 21, 1993 at 6:22 am. I was born five weeks early, and I weighed 4 pounds and 15 ounces. I couldn't have asked for a better life!

Today, I went to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch with my mom! We had a good time there and window shopping after. My mom bought me three pairs of shoes yesterday (Sperry's, new mocs, and black flats), and she gave me a licence plate holder that says the Chicago Cubs on it!! I love it, and the Cubs! After being at the mall we drove to Ulta cause I needed to buy new makeup, and I had a coupon. We headed over to Starbucks after that. Because it was my birthday they let me get anything on the menu! Say what? So I got a soy hazelnut macchiato. It was fantastic. Sort of like nutella in a cup. For the rest of the night, I just want to kick back and relax!

They wrote 'Happy Birthday to You' on the plate! 

Free Starbucks! 
I just want to quickly thank my great friend Lori. She wrote an awesome birthday blogpost about me! She is fantastic, and I am so grateful for her! Thanks for making my day special!
-b

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOU! I am so glad that you had such a wonderful day; you deserved it, my friend! Happy Birthday (again)!

    ReplyDelete