|It's a pig kit-kat cake!|
- 1 cake mix (preferably chocolate) split into two 9" baking pans
- Bake them and let them completely cool!
- Stack the two cakes with icing to hold them together
- Put icing on the top and then sides for glue
- Approx. 30 kit-kats for the sides
- Mold the piggies from pink fondant!
Our's looked more like a pig pile!
|I think this turned out great!|
This little piggy went to market.
This little piggy stayed home.
This little piggy had roast beef.
This little piggy had none.
This little piggy cried "wee wee wee" all the way to my belly! JK.