Sunday, August 4, 2013

Currently, vol 24.

Hey everyone, I hope you are having a fantastic Sunday. Me on the other hand, no. Today was terrible at work. I open at Panera. This means I have one hour to get the bread up on the bread wall/sliced, bagels up on their wall, put all the pastries out, get organized, and turn things on, etc. I didn't have my normal crew, but I had new employees that have never worked at Panera on a Sunday (Sunday's are chaotic and special at Panera). So I am glad to be done for the day even if I have to return there tomorrow at 4:45 am. I love working. 
My little cutie pie.
reading my nursing textbooks! I am trying to get the intros done, and just start reading before I get swamped with it.  
writing a lot. I like to journal especially now when I have things to say.
thinking  about all the stuff to do this week... CPR, physical, work, etc.
smelling like Panera. No, not a good thing. See there is a difference from what customers smell and what associates smell like after work. ick.
wishing for a good pay check. Already 315 dollars is going towards my credit card purchases for nursing. Having a little freedom will be nice. I had to deny mani/pedis with my friend. :(
wearing comfy clothes after being sticky and warm all day. 
loving that I am feeling better. No more fever. (cross your fingers!)
wanting to relax. I should go for a walk though. The weather is just to gorgeous to pass that up. 
needing to not take a nap. I have work early tomorrow. I'll probably go to bed fairly early though. 
feeling so tired from work and this random sickness. Also, I'm feeling hungry. 
clicking the publish button!
Have a great week! 

2 comments:

  1. nursing books are ridiculously expensive, it's almost criminal! i'm sorry work was crazy, you must be a very special kind of person to be able to go to work at 4:45 ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Holy cow, I know they're important but c'mon give us some slack. Thanks!

      Delete