Sunday, August 18, 2013

Currently, vol 26.

Another week has come and gone, and I am one week closer to being in Denver. I am so beyond excited to have fun even for a few days. So here's what's going on currently...


reading emails about nursing school and my schedule. So excited.  
writing babysitting applications for the school year. Easy money!
thinking  about taking it easy this afternoon. I deserve too.
smelling that classic "Panera worker" smell. When I leave work, there is a particular smell. It isn't horrible, but it is just weird.  
wishing for this cold to go away before I fly to Denver on Tuesday!
wearing tshirt and shorts of course. 
loving the weather here in IL. It has been in the 70s/low 80s all week and no rain!
wanting to take lots of cough drops and pain relivers. I just have aches from the cold plus all the other symptoms. I like how 5 people were sick at work, and I work in the food industry. Good ole Panera Bread. 
needing to clean my room, do laundry, pack, get my haircut, etc. My to-do list is growing by the minute. 
feeling very tired. 
clicking the publish button! 

Have a great week! 
-b
PS link up with Lauren...

1 comment: