Sunday, August 11, 2013

Currently, vol. 25

How has another week gone by already? This summer is just flying by! This has been one heck of a week (in a good way). I am glad to say that I am looking forward to school in almost two weeks. For now, I am just focusing on work until I go to Denver on the 20th. SO excited. Tomorrow I will put up a weekend recap since it was actually a good weekend. So come back tomorrow (please?)!
Currently....
Saturday Night Wisconsin Sunset.
reading how to paint my toms. I ruined them by dropping green paint on them last year, and now I want to actually paint them so they look cute.  
writing in my journal. Stress relief at its finest. It is also the best listener, and it will always side with you.
thinking  writing down my schedule for the week. I know I have to go to the doctor twice for a tb test, do emissions testing again since I didn't pass, and I have work to go to. 
smelling the funfetti brownie I just ate. My church had the annual beach service, and I made brownies even though I didn't go because of work. They even had cardboard boat races. I was bummed about that one. 
wishing for a good night sleep after a long day. 
wearing tshirt and shorts. It's a very typical Sunday night. 
loving the new jeans I got for $39. I would never spend that much on jeans, but hear me out on why I did. I have been working out faithfully, eating somewhat healthy, and really trying to lose weight. Well I have, and I decided I wanted a good pair of back-to-school jeans. Plus they are a size smaller than I have worn for the past year!!! 
wanting to go to redbox. I have a free rental!
needing to clean my room. Can you say disaster? 
feeling content (for now).
clicking the publish button!

Have a great week!
-b
PS link up with lauren!

No comments:

Post a Comment