Friday, August 2, 2013

I've got that Summer fever..

No really, I have a fever. It's August. Who gets sick in the summer? Me. Yesterday I was sick, and I thought I was feeling better today. It came back with a vengeance. I had lunch with mom at her work/ my old work. We had cobb salads. I then spent the afternoon working on finishing nursing documents and making an appt for a physical. (If you don't know me, I am the queen of procrastination.)

I was supposed to do CPR training tonight, but thanks to my fever that will take place on Monday instead. So, what do I have planned for tonight? I am gonna watch Harry Potter, drink some water, and hopefully sleep. Last night, I didn't fall asleep until 3am because of my long nap early that evening. 

Best part of my day:
Getting my raspberry stethoscope in the mail!

Worst part of my day:
Seeing the high numbers on the thermometer.

Happy Friday!
What are your plans for the weekend? 
I'll be working at Panera.



No comments:

Post a Comment